At the USC Caruso Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, patients are at the center of our mission. Our dedicated staff fosters a personal connection with everyone who walks through our doors. We offer leading-edge expertise and technological advancements in all seven of our subspecialties. From minimally invasive approaches to head and neck cancers to bioengineering research in hearing care, we’re able to provide some of the most advanced procedures available.
Our emphasis is on communication — both inside and outside the walls of Keck Medicine of USC. Thanks to our multidisciplinary approach, you’ll have the benefit of some of the world’s best physicians collaborating to deliver the best care possible. After treatment, our rehabilitation services can reduce your hospital stay and get you back to doing what you love sooner.
Responding to Patients’ Needs
From the time you call for an appointment through checkout and follow-up, our staff is dedicated to delivering efficient, comprehensive service. Our commitment to responding to your needs includes:
- Pressing medical needs or special circumstances are seen by a full-time faculty physician within 24 hours.
- Diagnostic testing results of tests performed in our clinic are made immediately available.
- Our computerized network is capable of printing test results in a timely manner.
- We offer one of the most comprehensive otolaryngology services in the nation, including all of the requisite ancillary services (audiology, speech, swallowing evaluations, physical therapy, vestibular) to complement physician services.
- Single visit appointments are available for hearing or balance problems.
- Audiology and vestibular service is available with otology appointments.
- Hearing aid dispensary is on-site for service, programming and dispensing of hearing aids.
- We offer on-site allergy testing, allowing patients the ability to receive custom-mixed antigens.
- Our sleep surgeon can perform procedures in the office for immediate relief.
- Voice professionals are welcome to visit the clinic for on-site diagnostics and a comprehensive vocal wellness evaluation.
- Our facial plastic surgeons offer both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
- We evaluate sinus symptoms, utilizing state-of-the-art endoscopy equipment.