Our unrelenting passion for research places us at the forefront of medicine, allowing us to provide great insight and apply the latest treatments to your care. You won’t find faculty as diverse and talented or a spectrum of services as wide anywhere else as you will here. Moreover, our physicians are dedicated to training the next generation of medical professionals as active teachers at the Keck School of Medicine.
USC Caruso Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery has conducted
industry-supported clinical studies as well as NIH-funded basic science research for years with an excellent international reputation.
- Prospective randomized clinical studies
- Procedures performed on an ongoing basis under special consideration of clinical, functional and economic aspects
- Basic science physiological studies
- Surgical skills training
- New minimally invasive surgical techniques, equipment and instruments
- New minimally invasive surgical tecnhiques, equipment and instruments